In the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic, I struggled with the idea of releasing any content that wasn’t directly related to providing tools on how to cope and push forward in all of this chaos.
Then, as I relistened to my interview with Craig Lewis I was hit with a powerful realization that his story and his message are needed now more than ever.
Imagine being misdiagnosed with a mental illness at 14 years old, then being wrongly placed in Psychiatric care by your parents and given years of medication that would have a permanent impact on your physical and mental health.
To say that Craig Lewis is a “survivor” is a gross understatement of someone who has become a living an example of resilience, empathy, and love for countless people across the world.
- Etsy (Sanity is a Full-Time Job)
- Sanity is a Full-Time Job (Video)
- Medium.com (punx.in.recovery)
- Surviving the Impossible – Victory in Solidarity (Facebook)
- Commes de fous (Craig Lewis mad portrait)
- Everyday Mental Wellness (Podcast Interview)